Tickets and Membership for
Amersham Concert Club
Concerts are held on Saturdays at 7.30 pm
at Dr Challoner's High School, Little Chalfont.
|HOME | PROGRAMME | VENUE | CONTACT | CONCERT REVIEWS / ARCHIVE | LATEST NEWS | LINKS|
Venue: Dr Challoner's High School, Cokes Lane, Little Chalfont, Buckinghamshire, HP7 9QB
Please follow the menu link to "Venue" for more details, including a map.
The school is a 10 minute walk from Chalfont and Latimer Station (Metropolitan Line and Chiltern Railways).
There is plenty of free parking at the school and a range of restaurants and pubs in the vicinity.
Disabled access: we do everything we reasonably can to make our concerts accessible, within the limits of the venue, but please check with the Box Office.
Tickets cost £15
We hope that we have made it easy for you to get tickets for all of our concerts. You can:
- Membership and season tickets can be purchased at any time from the Box Office.
- Visit the Programme page for information about each concert and follow links for ordering tickets.
- Buy tickets on line via the secure website at
- Tickets are generally available on the door but it is probably more reliable to telephone (01494 765420) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve tickets
- Print off a form (click here to retrieve one) and post to the Box Office
- Download the full brochure >from here< and use the form above. Note that, for the 2nd March concert, the Beethoven Piano Trio will be Op.11 in B flat major.
- If you live locally, you can buy tickets at The Record Shop, Hill Avenue, Amersham or Perfect Pitch, Chesham
| Come to all four concerts at a reduced price!
The season ticket price continues to represent real value. In addition to the four concerts, a season ticket includes annual membership of the Concert Club, priority booking for our trips and, from time to time, a free ticket for one of the concerts to enable you to introduce a friend to the concerts.
Just complete the form and send it to the Membership Secretary, with a SAE, as instructed on the form. Please give the names of all holders of season or Friends tickets.
|We are grateful for the generous support of those members who give additional financial help to the Club.|
Children and young people (under 18) are always welcome and attend free.
Members and Membership
For information about Club Membership or to go on our mailing list please visit the Contact page.
|HOME | PROGRAMME | VENUE | CONTACT | ARCHIVE|