Tickets and Membership for
Amersham Concert Club
Concerts are held on Saturdays at 8.00 pm
at Dr Challoner's High School, Little Chalfont.
|HOME | PROGRAMME | VENUE | CONTACT | CONCERT REVIEWS / ARCHIVE | LATEST NEWS|
Venue: Dr Challoner's High School, Cokes Lane, Little Chalfont, Buckinghamshire, HP7 9QB
Please follow the menu link to "Venue" for more details, including a map.
The school is a 10 minute walk from Chalfont and Latimer Station (Metropolitan Line and Chiltern Railways).
There is plenty of free parking at the school and a range of restaurants and pubs in the vicinity.
Disabled access: we do everything we reasonably can to make our concerts accessible, within the limits of the venue, but please check with the Box Office.
Tickets cost £15
We hope that we have made it easy for you to get tickets for all of our concerts. You can:
- Membership and season tickets can be purchased at any time from the Box Office.
- Buy tickets on line via the secure website at
- Tickets are generally available on the door but it is probably more reliable to telephone (01494 765420) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve tickets
- Print off a form (click here to retrieve one) and post to the Box Office
- Download the full brochure from here and use the form above
- If you live locally, you can buy tickets at The Record Shop, Hill Avenue, Amersham or Perfect Pitch, Chesham
| Enjoy five concerts for the price of four! The season ticket price continues to represent real value. In addition to the five concerts, a season ticket includes annual membership of the Concert Club, priority booking for our trips and, from time to time, a free ticket for one of the concerts to enable you to introduce a friend to the concerts.
Just complete the form and send it to the Membership Secretary, with a SAE, as instructed on the form. Please give the names of all holders of season or Friends tickets.
|We are grateful for the generous support of those members who give additional financial help to the Club.|
Children and young people (under 18) are always welcome and attend free.
Members and Membership
Members' Spring Newsletter is available as a PDF file ~ download here.
For more information about Club Membership or to go on our mailing list please visit the Contact page.
|HOME | PROGRAMME | VENUE | CONTACT | ARCHIVE|